Lifeboat launch from Bideford Quay in 1910 - 31st May 1938
Naming ceremony of the new Appledore Lifeboat at Bideford this year. Picture shows the launching of the 'Jane Hannah Macdonald' from Bideford Quay in September 1910, for service at Appledore No. 1 Station, inside the Bar. In May 1912 the 'Robert and Catherine' was also launched from Bideford Quay for service at Appledore No. 2 Station, on Braunton Burrows.